I am still trying to figure out how I feel about being nominated by Nacia La from TheSilentTorch for the Mystery Blogger Award 2020 but all I can say is that I am truly honored to receive such recognition from an amazing blogger like herself especially because my blog is still very new.
Until I saw my name on the post, I had no clue as to what the Mystery Blogger Award is but now that I have learnt more about it. I am happy it exists, please check out Nacia La ‘s response for the award.
What exactly is the Mystery Blogger Award?
It is an award created by for amazing bloggers who have not received enough recognition yet but their work is not only interesting but it also motivational and make for an excellent read. They are one of the best bloggers out there and they deserve to be noticed. This is also for bloggers who find pleasure and inspiration in blogging and they love and are passionate about it. This is a great way for bloggers to recognize fellow bloggers.
But like everything else in life there are rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Now that we know what’s what, let’s go to the exciting part.
3 Random things about me
- I was born into a girls only family. There’s 3 of us so I am the middle child and it is safe to say that I am the most responsible and independent one but also the very sick child.
- I am a music fanatic. I love discovering new artists and new songs, I have a playlist for different moods and different days although I don’t think I have a favorite genre yet because if it sounds good then I love it.
- I am a Co-founder of a non-profit organization called Independent-Women which deals with women empowerment. After writing, community development is my 2nd love because I get pleasure from giving back and lending a helping hand.
Questions from Nacia La
- When did you realize that you had a talent for writing and do you remember the 1st story you ever wrote? I realized that I have a talent for writing when I was in 8th grade and the first thing I wrote was a poem titled “Golden Love”.
- If you could be born in a different era in time, what era could you see yourself living in? I will go with the 70s because of the fashion back then was classy and elegant that I can see myself looking stunning, reading a book while listening to “Let it be” by the Beatles on my front porch.
- If you could bring back 1 of your favorite toys from your childhood what would it be? It would be my doll “Princess”, she had an opening on her mouth so I can feed her and give her a bottle that was quite amusing for me.
- What motivates you to write and where do you see yourself as far as writing goes in the future? My thoughts and emotions because I feel that I can let everything out on paper and the universe can understand me better through my writing.
- You’re on an island for a week before a boat can come to rescues you. Until then you have to find a way to survive and you all you have is a pencil, a small coffee can and a ball of string to build a either a cooking station, a showering device or a best friend. Which 1 are you building to help you through the week (there are rocks, plants and other natural items on the island if that helps a little)? This is a tricky one but I will definitely build a cooking station no doubt about that because I am best friends with food, LOL! I would probably be stinking by the end of the week but at least I will not be starving. Food is life!
- A thousand thoughts of paper
- Inside the thoughts of Lia
- The Wordy habitat
- A Rambling Reviewer
- Smelly socks and garden peas
- The tea chest blog
- More than greens
- Brittian’s Mental
- Chloe May Blog
My nominees questions
- When do you find that you are more productive in terms of writing? In the morning or late at night?
- As a child what did you want to do when you grow up? And what are you doing now?
- If you could choose between the ability to be invisible and the ability to fly, which one would you pick and why?
- What is your favorite book at the moment?
- If you were walking alone ib town and a stranger held your hand and started walking with you. What would your reaction be? Laugh/smile and keep walking or let their hand go and ask what they were doing?
Posts that I am proud of on my blog.
I have 3 favorite posts on my blog which I am very proud to have written.
This was a very long read but I hope you had fun. Please check out my blog and leave me some comments on your favorite posts.